An essential piece for any casual wardrobe, this "Sashiko" coverall jacket by Blue Blue Japan is among the best examples that you'll find anywhere.
- 100% cotton
- "Sashiko" woven fabric takes a highly specialized technique and features a "heavy" yet soft, drapey quality.
- With the thickness and texture of Sashiko, the fabric is able to soak up Indigo like no other. As a result, with time, this piece will gain a beautiful, unique character.
- Fabric has been washed lightly for a variable, "used" look.
- Five button closure
- Dual patch pockets at hip
- Single chest pocket at front left w/ hidden interior pocket at inside right
- Plain weave, faded washed cotton facing at interior placket, inside cuff and underside of collar
- Highly durable stitch constuction throughout w/ canvas reinforcement where necessary
- Single button closure at cuff
- Made in Japan
*For proper fit, we generally recommend going up 1 size. Please don't hesitate to contact for exact measurements.